Return and Refund Policy
- Products may be returned within 30 days from date of order. Products must be in original packaging with no customizations. Customer is responsible for return shipping and 30% restocking fee. Restocking and shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. If we are at fault by sending wrong product, we will waive the fees.
- Refunds are issued once product arrives back in our warehouse and completes inspection to ensure material is in original condition and original packaging. Please allow 3-5 business days once product has reached us.
- We do not accept partial returns.
- Returned product must be in original condition and packaging. No alterations to product of any kind will be accepted. Items over 75 lbs must be on a pallet and shrink wrapped. No exceptions.
- Product cannot be returned nor refunded once installed or out of original packaging. Installed tiles/flooring is acceptance of material. No exceptions.
- Please contact us if material arrives missing or broken. All damages or missing product must be reported within 3 days of receipt of product. During transit, it is not unusual to receive 5-7% broken tile. Any amount up to 10% is acceptable. We recommend to order 10% additional material. Damaged tiles can be used for cuts you will need to make. If breakage is above 10% please take photos and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canceled orders before they have shipped are charged a 30% restocking fee. Please be certain of your order before placing it.
- Products that have been altered or modified in any way are not eligible for returns, replacements, or refunds.
Items that are Not Returnable if:
- Any item that has obvious signs of use or damage
- Product must be inspected prior to installation. Installation of the product means its acceptance. Please note that Bombay Tile, Seven Seas, LLC, The Tile Inc or its distribution partners do not accept any returns or claims once the product has been installed. Damages occurring in installation are not considered defects and are not subject to return or refund.
- Due to the characteristics of natural materials and your computer screen, the product pictured may not be exactly as is seen on your screen. The product photos and installations are chosen with the utmost responsibility to correctly represent the product but are representational only. Samples are always recommended.
- All products are subject to color variations. For natural stone and mosaics, variations should be expected as the product is a natural stone and the mosaics are hand made by local artisans. Color lot and size variations should be expected so we highly recommend verifying square footage and potential overage to avoid mixing color lots. Variation within the same lots is also to be expected and as such we recommend you and your installer open examine all boxes and each piece immediately upon receipt. Although every effort is made to ensure the highest quality and continuity within the product, there is no assumed or implied warranty from the manufacturer or the distributor in regards to color, size or variation. Ordering samples is highly recommended.
- Before starting a return, please email your customer service rep at email@example.com to start the return process.